A serial dental embezzler is someone who has embezzled from a previous office and is stealing or planning to steal in another office.
Fast facts about serial embezzlers:
- they plan to steal from you the moment you meet them
- they steal profusely
- when they suspect “you are on to them” – they usually make one last theft and quit without warning
- to conceal their crime, they will adulterate and destroy certain business records
- they will ingratiate themselves into your life
- they will try to compromise your ethics -> Read Joe’s Story
Here are a just a few of they many serial embezzlers I’ve encountered:
- Irina Chernyahkovsky – nine different dental offices
- Lesa George – at least two dental offices and multiple other businesses
- Anndrea Jacobs – at least two dental offices
Avoid hiring a serial embezzler
All serial embezzlers have a checkered past; and they often lie or omit information on their application,
You can uncover a job applicant’s lies, omissions and other “red-flags” by conducting diligent pre-employment reference checks.
I’ve put together a free checklist you can use to conduct reference and background checks of job applicants.
Download it here.