You probably have heard the statistics, and they are not good.
3 out of every 5 dentists end up being embezzled.
We can do better!
The American Dental Association reported in their 2018 Survey on Employee Theft in the Dental Practice that:
- 49% of dentists reported being embezzled
- 46% reported being embezzled more than once.
Since 2004, I have conducted hundreds of fraud examinations and forensic audits for dentists and that experience tells me that the incidence of embezzlement is much higher due to under-reporting.
Most experts agree that at least 60% of dentists are embezzled during their career.
In this course, I will share my secrets from decades of experience.
- Hiltz’s Axiom – how much can an embezzler steal and go unnoticed?
- What are the most common embezzlement schemes?
- Lewin’s Equation – what this equation means, and why it is an important tool to identify dishonest behaviors.
- How to understand and diagnose embezzlement Red Flags
- plus much more!